Friday, November 13, 2009

Ageless

Today is my father's 83rd birthday, and when I called he was working on a Photoshop project.  He is taking a class (he says the rest of the students are a third of his age) and enjoying learning new techniques.  Last year he sent me a DVD of a series of documentaries he made on the Bluenose II.  He had to sleep on the floor while shooting as he sailed with her on several long journeys.

He is always involved with something, always learning, always creating something.  When I do my MBTI and Personality Dimensions, he is in my mind while describing NT and Inquiring Green qualities.

He says that he still has most of his hair, but it is turning grey now.  I asked for a photo of him as he is on the other side of the country.  If it arrives, I will post it here.

"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."
~Mark Twain

Enjoy!
Keltie Creed

No comments:

Post a Comment